Exposure Muller 37 million went to Manchester United Chairman ultimatum: Want to talk to me the way

in Artists Promote Here Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:00 pm
by Derek156324 • 25 Posts

FRANCISCO, May 5, according to British and German media reports, Manchester United ready to spend 37 million pounds buy Bayern Munich star Muller, and the name of the German international also interested in joining the Red Devils. Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge now even Muller Board issued an ultimatum: fut coins I want to go quickly came to talk. British 'Daily Mail' said Van Gaal should request, Manchester United in the summer ready to buy Mueller, to impress Bayern Munich, the Red Devils prepare up to 37 million pounds transfer fee. 'Bild' further revealed that Muller himself intends to join Manchester United in the summer. Guardiola hands this season, Muller was abandoned in many key FIFA 15 game, which makes him very disappointed. In the past four years time, Muller is Bayern's absolute main, so this season's disappointment let Muller very unhappy, which makes him the intention to change the doors in the summer. He intends to join Manchester United for the rumors, 'Bild' Muller himself exclusively to the military, and he said: 'I have no comment, no comment.' The German authority of the media analysis, if Muller had in Bayern happy and want to go, he would simply clarification, Muller has given ambiguous results statement. At the same time, 'Bild' also asked Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, chairman of Bayern Munich has used the results of the ultimatum-like tone, said:. 'If he feels good at Bayern, he can come to my office looking for me to talk about.' 'Every Japan Post 'analysis, the reason why Muller wants to join Manchester United, one is invited to mentor Van Gaal, and secondly where he can be reused. Today, the Red Devils are in the reconstruction phase, they are desperate, like Muller FIFA 16 FIFA 16 players to join the ultimate team, will be used as the core backbone. Bayern, Muller obviously can not get such treatment Shoudexia from Guardiola, melon handsome love ball play, prefer Tiago, Goetze technology midfield. So, Manchester United may be able to let Muller's career regained light.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 14 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: rawutoxo
Board Statistics
The forum has 1364 topics and 1454 posts.