Recapture raving madman: Chelsea are top ultimate ultimate teams in the next 10 years recapture raving when

in Artists Promote Here Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:04 am
by Derek156324 • 25 Posts

August 14 hearing, according to Sky Sports News, 'Mad Men' Mourinho at Chelsea Prospect of the new season, claiming that he is now being set up in the next decade this Chelsea are We will remain the top competitive throughout Europe. Mourinho on his return to Stamford Bridge second summer spent 75 million pounds to introduce Fabregas, Diego - Felipe Costa and three, recovered the talented goalkeeper Courtois. ut coins Although the 'Little World of Warcraft' Loukakou permanent move to Everton, but the magic of birds soon invited back to his old unit will, genuine Warcraft Drogba , the veteran will also be three fronts Chelsea The perfect reinforcement. Mourinho said for his summer signings very satisfied and can be expected in the next many years, Chelsea in the whole of Europe will remain highly competitive in an interview. Madman said: 'We already have the desired lineup We can not say this ultimate team has reached the perfect because it is impossible to have a coach thinks his ultimate team has reached the extreme, no one can reinforcing the position...' Mu Mourinho also said that today's Chelsea will be the future of Chelsea, he said:. 'We really like this lineup now, our ultimate team is very young, future-oriented over the next five years or 10 years, our FIFA 16 players are also likely to keep in peak condition, so I really like Chelsea now 'for the generous owner Roman Abramovich, Mourinho expressed his gratitude, he thanked and said:.' I love Chelsea, because the board of directors to support me, I want to a left-back, a midfielder and a striker. They meet me, Drogba also invited back. 'For the new aid Mourinho generous own favorite. Madman said: 'Felipe, Diego, Fabregas are top FIFA 16 players who are between 25-30 years old, both have competitive state peak, also has a wealth of experience.' Mourinho for people with famous for arrogance, has been 'the most special people' itself, in the end when the madman's statements arrogant or God predicted it? Time will tell.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 25 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Sophia773
Board Statistics
The forum has 1122 topics and 1170 posts.