Ferguson said the defender within 5 days Full Year hurt rhetoric regain top spot

in Artists Promote Here Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 pm
by Derek156324 • 25 Posts

Phoenix Sports News 5-0, Manchester United without firing a shot easily beat Wigan, points tied Manchester City. Unlucky, in such a relatively easy FIFA 16 game, the Red Devils and sacrificed a general, defender Evans due to a calf injury and was replaced in midfield, he will be out for two weeks. This is the second season for reimbursement captain Vidic, Ferdinand, Smalling and Phil - Jones are due after injuries sidelined, injured Manchester United defender fifth. cheap fifa 16 coins In the BBC interview after the FIFA 16 game fifth broadcast station, Ferguson said, 'Evans was replaced because of injury, his leg was injured, will be out for two weeks over the past few days, like a nightmare for us Phil - Jones and Smalling both sick Ferdinand yesterday by back problems, and now, Evans has replaced injured halftime namely that will allow you to be in pressure 'for Wigan striker... Salmon suspected red card for elbowing Michael Carrick was, Ferguson said, 'I think that the action is not big, I do not think that kid (Salmon) was deliberate. He was very aggressive, and I think he raised his arm. Carrick's reaction was not very exaggerated, all decisions made by the referee. I must say, this is a bit too tight a. 'Wigan coach Martinez was sent off for Salmon very dissatisfied' red card decision is very unfortunate, Salmon did was fight for the ball. direct red card unnecessary. FIFA football is a FIFA 16 game of physical contact allowed, the red card killed the FIFA 16 game. 'Ferguson's ultimate team for now The state is satisfied, while Dimitar Berbatov hat-trick makes him feel happy. 'Like I said, as a few weeks ago, we now really reached a very good state. If we occupy the top spot in the New Year, or the same points with Manchester City, I will be very happy. We are really happy to Berbatov This will help him recover confidence. Berbatov stage start to the season did not get a lot of playing opportunities, because I have Welbeck, Rooney and Hernandez. The FIFA 16 game, positioning the ball tactics, I need the height Ababa He scored a hat trick, I'm really happy for him. '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: seyomevi
Board Statistics
The forum has 1234 topics and 1283 posts.