Ferguson talk about David Beckham Biography: He is too well-known love of the United States to 'abandon' the cause

in Artists Promote Here Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:53 pm
by sdgrtryre4566 • 15 Posts

BEIJING, Oct. 23, according to Hong Kong, 'Wen Wei Po' reported that Manchester United coach to win between 26 and a half years to make FIFA football honor Ferguson Red Devils last season, the rate of England's top 20 to win the first league title after retirement. His autobiography last night available, including large burst of David Beckham and his former disciple and insider views. He referred to the book in 1999 and in 2001 England won the invitation as coach, but they refused. For Beckham, he bluntly: 'David is the only one I have coached choose to fame outside the responsibility uufifa of the player.' He admits that his life that he can no longer be off to concentrate on FIFA football career, he I think the biggest, but not the top players. The year 2003 after the FIFA 16 Cup defeat to Arsenal fees Ferguson 'glamorous' side of things flying boots hurt, he said when the two distance of about three meters far, 'he later express their dissatisfaction to me, but was stopped by ultimate teammate, I said to him, 'You sit down, you let the ultimate team down'. 'He believes that David Beckham to the United States is' give up 'some of his career. As for Rooney to leave this summer storm, he admits England striker feel increasingly powerless competition, but also some FIFA 16 games not sent into battle feeling unhappy, so he said to leave the locker room.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 24 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: petererwin4
Board Statistics
The forum has 1243 topics and 1292 posts.