Barcelona is ready for FIFA 17

in General Topics Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:01 am
by bnsdu • 19 Posts

From now, Barcelona is ready. guest Arsenal in the Champions League (data) already made it clear that before:. "Any team wants Macy's, best forgotten -" Messi also said in January: "I have repeated many times I would like to retire in my home, and my home is Barca. "in addition, the Camp Nou remodeling schedule has been released, the stadium will be completed and put into use cheap fifa coins discount and rebuilt 2021-22 season, Messi led the team plans to let Barcelona in the new Nou Camp debut.

The field before the game, Enrique asked Macy kicked 35-year-old may be in Barcelona, ​​obviously not good, "I am a coach, it may still be a good coach, but I'm not a magician and God. Just plum West is willing, he will always be the best player in the world, but age will affect all of us. I personally hope Messi kicked 40-year-old is the world's best, but I no scientific basis to speak on this issue. "

Messi can not prove something six years later, he was able to prove that he is currently the best player in world football unshakable. While rival C Logan completed Luckiest Man, but in no hurry to Messi and C Luo goals to battle, as before Enrique said: "Messi can simply take the top scorer, even ahead of the second name 10 goals, but he valued the whole thing on. "Messi often withdrawn after the campaign organizations attack, Suarez and Mounir stay more up front, they Mounir goal from Messi Suarez right by-line to pass over the top fifa coins. Macy individual first ball is a longitudinal ball incident after 20 meters, the ball is his second penalty made.

Last edited Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:02 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 32 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: vihigaxo
Board Statistics
The forum has 1132 topics and 1180 posts.