Times have been hard

in General Topics Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 pm
by chenmingchao • 41 Posts

For most people, a mother will be someone who can be there to help us in success and defeat but also for Leonid Slutsky, the pinnacle coach of Russia’s countrywide team and CSKA Moscow, his / her mother, Ludmila, played a much greater role. On Global Women’s Day, FIFA.com tells her story.

Ludmila misplaced her husband, Viktor Slutsky, any retired professional boxer and also Physical Education trainer, to lung cancer malignancy when Leonid has been just six yrs . old. Widowed, Ludmila, a teacher with a Volgograd nursery, were required to endure every trouble alone.

“Times have been hard, ” she recalled in a interview with Welcome2018.com. “I had to pay 120 roubles a month for our cooperative flat when I was only earning 95. I also received a widow's benefit. My salary plus that benefit paid for the flat, while we had to live on my mother’s pension. I used to get up earlier and walk to work instead of taking the tram, saving three kopecks, which was the tram fare back then. Three kopecks there and another three back, so six kopecks in total I saved every day.

"I would just work almost all the time, " she proceeded. "When I started Buy Fifa 16 Coins to be the kindergarten's main, I took an additional job cleaning several offices. I went to scrub those floors beneath cover of night to be sure no one observed me. I was ashamed of the job, but I required it. We just didn’t can pay for, we never would. We caught some slack when Lyonya received his job instruction Olimpia [Volgograd]. ”

Last edited Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 26 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: lycees
Board Statistics
The forum has 1063 topics and 1111 posts.