We have a lot more options

in General Topics Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:30 am
by chenmingchao • 41 Posts

Gerard Pique feels the presence regarding Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and also Neymar in strike takes the onus off Barcelona to generally be on the front foot.

The Catalan golf club is renowned for the preference to dominate play and luxuriate in the large most possession, but the particular club has extra another dimension to be able to its game beneath head coach Luis Enrique.

Pique believes the particular Blaugrana's new-found power to sit deeper and Fifa Coins also counterattack more by means of MSN's combined of curiosity has made the team livlier.

"We have a lot more options now as compared to before. We still desire to control possession with the ball and the rhythm with the game. I think we have been always creating credit scoring chances, " heart back Pique advised UEFA.com. "But I think that this new option of feeling more comfortable defending a bit deeper and playing on the counter-attack gives us the chance to score like we did at the Emirates for the first goal against Arsenal. That is a good example of it.

"I think this provides us something different that individuals did not have got before. I remember it was once harder for us to settle-back and defend. We didn't love it and that made us sense uncomfortable. Now we feel convenient in that function, knowing that we've three players up there that are very quick and will benefit from any counter-attack. We realize now that with or minus the ball we have got options to win the sport. "

Barcelona is about course to retain the treble it earned under Enrique previous season, sitting top regarding La Liga although also being right through to the Copa del Rey final as well as the Champions League quarterfinals.

Scroll up

RE: We have a lot more options

in General Topics Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:10 am
by Agathawu • 25 Posts

Look at Fifa Coins these things in advance so you can be focused on your game when it's a chance to play. Work out as often to make strength. Weight lifting is crucial to help football position.

Your toughness and Buy Fifa 16 Coins condition will help you with thriving on the field. You will need to work each and every part of the entire body. Do not just focus on your personal upper half. Your feet must be strong enough to enhance off properly.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: lycees
Board Statistics
The forum has 1063 topics and 1111 posts.