Though EA has been striving to nba 2k17 mt ps4

in General Topics Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:34 am
by bbei637 • 83 Posts

Though EA has been striving to nba 2k17 mt ps4 convince the public that there is a real rivalry between NBA Live and NBA 2K, these new mechanics, as well as the addition of over 1000 new animations (including 32 post moves that make this technical gameplay style even more fun to master) will likely end that discussion even more. If youíre looking for a basketball video game that feels awesome to play, NBA 2K17 is certainly the game for you. The idea that NBA 2K17 improves upon an already solid gameplay foundation makes it all the more awkward when the features that itís being advertised for fall short.

Another gripe I had with this is that even though I sucked hugely in my NBA games (yeah, obtaining VC is still a grind), I was still getting shoe deals and the superstar treatment, which all felt unearned. This is definitely a pre-determined story that can take you out of the moment, so get ready for some serious belief suspension. After you complete your origin story, MyCareer goes into the same kind of structure that fans will instantly recognize. Of course , itís more fleshed out and gives you plenty more in the way of customizing. You can deck out your private court, build relationships with NBA players by doing social events with them on your off days, or even hang out with fans. Then, once you get good enough and have enough fans, you can get in touch with NBA 2k17 PC MT higher-tier stars and rake in some killer endorsements.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: vononixa
Board Statistics
The forum has 1068 topics and 1116 posts.