FIFA does a much better job of fostering

in General Topics Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:00 am
by bbei637 • 83 Posts

In truth, FIFA does a much better job of fostering feeling of How To Order Vip Fifa Coins continuity in its career setting than most sports games in the manner that it will introduce little storylines, talk up the return of the player in a matchup using their favorite club, and build upward hype for well-performing gamers. But once the season has ended, FIFA seems to hit the actual reset button to some extent. Even after multiple trips to the Champions League, I still struggle to lure top players to my club, and my move budget is still comparatively small (though, in fairness, it can grow with sustained success). The most tangible result of the success is Brazil's choice to hire me as their office manager; and even in that case, there's no mention of the trip to the World Cup last with Belgium (where We lost to France, however I digress).

Not exactly amazing news, but EA is already working on fifa and 17, before fifa 17 coins buy has even hot shelves. In spite of having pretty much the same theme year after year and a dedicated group to fine-tune all that footie action without creating a lot of drastic changes, it still takes time to craft a FIFA game, an issue that EAs Peter Moore explained to CVG.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: petererwin4
Board Statistics
The forum has 1243 topics and 1292 posts.