"It's a source of great satisfaction and I want to

in Artists Promote Here Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:57 am
by fifacoinszoo • 35 Posts

Antonio Conte admitted he was "thrilled" after being named coach of the year in Italy for the third time in a row.

The 45-year-old, who led Juventus to their third-straight Italian Serie A title in 2013/14 before resigning last summer to take over the Italian national team, beat Fiorentina's Vincenzo Montella to the accolade.

Conte, whose http://www.fifacoinssales.com/ Juve side finished with a record 102 points last season, told the Italian media: "This is the third time I receive this award and I'm thrilled. It's deserved considering what we achieved last season, taking 102 points in 38 games. It's all the more significant because this award is given by my peers.

"It's a source of great satisfaction and I want to thank my staff for putting up with me. Montella is doing a great job at Fiorentina."

Coaches in Serie A and Serie B vote on the award, which is known as the Panchina d'Oro or 'Golden Bench'. Roma coach Rudi Garcia finished third, while Maurizio Sarri was named Serie B's top coach after leading Empoli to promotion last season.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: huanruirouter
Board Statistics
The forum has 736 topics and 781 posts.